This HomCom bathroom medicine cabinet offers a stylish look and generous storage space in an easy to install package. It features a sleek full-overlay mirror design as well as three inner shelves to store all of your essentials, from makeup and toiletries to medicine and first-aid supplies. This cabinet is made from rust-resistant stainless steel material, which greatly extends the life of our product. It’s an ideal solution for keeping your bathroom space neat, tidy and organized.
– Bathroom medicine cabinet with full-overlay mirror design
– 3 levels of fixed internal shelving provides ample storage space
– Magnetic, slow-close door for quiet opening and closing
– Made of rust-resistant, stainless steel material
– Color: Polished Silver
– Material: Stainless Steel, Mercury Glass
– Weight Capacity: 25 lbs
– Overall Dimensions: 24″ H x 16″ L x 5.25″ W
– Bottom Shelf: 16″ L x 5″ W x 10.75″H
– Middle Shelf: 16″ L x 5″ W x 7.25″ H
– Top Shelf: 16″ L x 5″ W x 5.5″ H
– Glass Thickness: 0.25″ T
– Net Weight: 10.6 lbs
✅STYLISH, COMPACT CABINET: This HomCom single door, mirrored stainless steel floating bathroom cabinet creates a polished, clean look and gives you the ability to store personal hygiene essentials out of sight.
✅AMPLE STORAGE OPTIONS: Three fixed interior metal shelves provide multiple levels of storage within this reflective medicine cabinet, the metal surface adding depth and an artistic touch when colorful items are stored in the cabinet.
✅SAFE CLOSING DOOR: A slow closing, magnetic door ensures there will be no slamming or surprise pinched fingers while using this cabinet, protecting both your glass mirror and your stored items as well.
✅DURABLE, LASTING MATERIALS: Rust-resistant, stainless steel ensures years of continued use with easy wipe down surfaces and all hardware and instructions are included for quick installation.
✅INTERNAL MOUNTING SCREWS: Wall mounting has never been easier with internal mounting holes that are hidden when the cabinet is closed and make installation a breeze with their easy accessibility.